Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino has insisted that defender Trevoh Chalobah is in his plans at Stamford Bridge.
Pochettino also said that ‘no one will decide’ Chalobah’s future but him.
Chalobah failed to land a move away from Chelsea in the final week of the summer transfer window despite interest from Bayern Munich and Nottingham Forest, who both bid for him.
The Blues were happy to cash in on the 24-year-old. But following his failure to land a move, reports this week claimed Chalobah had been frozen out at the club.
However, Pochettino has now rejected those claims, saying he will be the only person to make a decision like that.
“Trevoh Chalobah is in my plans, no one else is going to make decisions for me,” Pochettino said at his pre-match press conference ahead of Chelsea’s Premier League tie with Bournemouth on Sunday.
“I have enough knowledge to be involved in a decision. Everyone in the squad is part of my plans.”